I finally got time to write another update. I finished the floors and now on to hanging the N.O.S. doors. I decided to put roll up windows instead of sliders, for the convince. When hanging the doors to my surprise, the limit straps were in a different place then the sliding doors, so I had to relocated them. I was always told that this was a easy swap with no modifications to be done, not true. I finished all the body work, straighten the buckled quarters by the doors and replaced the damaged rear splash pan. When it was finally all in primer I mocked up all the accessory mirrors, lights, bell, emblems and siren just to be sure there was no modifications to be made. Now the fun part, separating the body. Authors Note: there was no picture taken of this due to all the fighting and cursing going on!!!!!! A usual somewhat easy process turned really ugly quite quick. My lower garage ceiling height is low under 7’. So I figured I could use my over head trolley system to hoist the body by removing the wheels and putting it on dollies and sliding the body under the trolley. The body was still too high, strike one .Okay Plan B, I will put the body on jack stands and lower the frame out from under the body, strike two. The back part of the frame was left long and hung up on the lip of the rear splash pan I just installed. So then I decided I will lift the front part of the body high enough and be able to pull the frame forward and it free that way. Strike three!!! I started to lift the body up and my wife let out a scream to stop. The rear quarters I just straighten began to buckle again. I now know how they buckled in the first place O Joy!!!! I decided the best way to separate it was to put the body back on jack stands and lower the frame, I would work the rear of the frame free as my son would pull it forward. This worked somewhat, as the frame started to come free the body started to fall!!! My son gab the front of the body I was able to grab the back and my wife grab the side all before it hit the floor, what a save! We managed to get it to the cart and set it down. Thank God that was over and the frame issue will be addressed before I reinstall it.